Below is a list of asset services our New York and long island private investigators can perform. These services are not limited to asset searches and can also include other miscellaneous searches that can be very helpful to whoever may need them, such as the following:
- Vehicle Registration or Plate Number- You provide VIN# or license plate #, results in name and address where registered, type of vehicle and lien holder information
- Real Property- You provide name/ssn, results in search of all 50 states, with first 10 hits included
- SSN Search- You provide name/address/dob, results in full non-truncated ssn
- Education Verification- You provide name/aka/dob and ssn/college/university attended, results in attendance dates, degree and/or major
- Reverse Email- You provide email address, results in subscriber information
Our NYC and Long Island Private Detectives can help you with a variety of different services to help you recover your finances. Below are the listed services that include what information you provide as well as the results you will get.
- Place of Employment or Sources of Income- You provide name/ssn/current address, results in current/active employment or source of garnishable income
- Employment History- You provide name/ssn/current address, results in past 5-10 years of employment history (may not show current employment).
- Bank Locate with Financial Permissible Purpose- You provide name/address/ssn or corporation name/address/phone #, results in every bank located in state searched along with bank name, corporate address, number of accounts.
- Full Financial Report Permissible Purpose- You provide name/address/ssn or corporation name/address/phone #, results in Nationwide banks located, bank name, corporate address, number of accounts, credit unions safe deposit boxes brokerage.
- Brokerage and Investment Nationwide with Financial Permissible Purpose- You provide name/address/ssn or corporation name/address/phone #, results in returns type of accounts and average daily balances.
- Bank Balance Update- You provide UCC Reference # or previously located bank, results in updated balances on previously located bank.
Tougher prison sentences and tighter security are needed to protect drugstores from the problem of prescription drug theft, Sen. Charles Schumer said Wednesday.
Schumer (D-N.Y.) outlined an approach to combat the robberies in a news conference in Massapequa Park with police officials and Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano.