- Utah CCW Permit Course
February 13, 2019
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Get everything you need to apply for a Utah or Florida Concealed Carry Weapons Permit in just one day!*
The Utah or Florida Concealed Carry Weapons permit allows conceal carry in over 30 states throughout the US. These permits do not require residency within those states nor require you to apply for a pistol permit in Utah or Florida.
This course includes everything you need for the Utah and Florida CCW permit application:
- Pistol safety course, also known as Firearms Familiarity Course
- Photograph for Permit
- Full application
*Fingerprinting for a Florida Permit must be done by an active law enforcement officer. Those who are applying for a Florida permit must contact their local police station for fingerprinting.
Minimum Requirements for Utah CCW permit application:
- be at least 21 years of age;
- have proof of good character;
- have not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
- is qualified to purchase and possess a firearm pursuant to Section 76-10-503 and federal law
A criminal background check will be conducted for all applicants by the agencies processing the applications.
*Participant of this course must meet all of the minimum requirements for the application for Utah and/or Florida. Completion of this course and/or submission of the application is no guarantee that the application will be approved. Requirements and application process may be subject to change. Please review the requirements for Utah CCW applications and Florida CCW applications for the most up-to-date information.
NOTE: Utah and Florida CCW Permits are NOT recognized in New York, Connecticut, or New Jersey. Obtaining a Utah or Florida CCW permit may help in your application for a pistol permit or license in New York, but it is not a guarantee.
Refund policy: Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
UTAH CCW Reciprocity Map:
Instructor Abbreviation Guide:
MM: Marc Martinez
MS: Matthew D. Seifer
DH: Dwight Hovington
DL: Don Lettieri
Facility: Hauppauge Headquarters
Facility Phone: 6313516473Address:
Our courses take place in the Lower Level in the Media Center. To check in, you will need to go to Suite LL20 in the Lower Level. Take the elevators in the lobby down to level “B”. Down the hallways to the right of the Media Center, the office is located on the right hand side. Our office is shared with Radius Investigations.